Brian Sandoval today released budget data that had been sought by state lawmakers after a weeks-long disagreement over whether the information was public.
The state Budget Office posted the “items for special consideration” data on its website at noon.
The October increase was primarily due to a 3.6 percent gain on the Las Vegas Strip, where casinos pulled in 0.7 million.
- jon richardson dating
- 100 dating romania
- chrome not updating error 3
- 100 real no credit card dating sex sites australia
- effective dating tips shy guys
Hardesty, interviewed on the Nevada News Makers television program, said “we’re going backwards” on mental health treatment needs nationally and in Nevada. “It’s high time the country does something about these matters,” he said.
“And from the perspective of a judge who has worked hard to, and the judiciary as a whole, worked hard to promote mental health court as an (Continue reading…) CARSON CITY – Gov.
Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, R- Las Vegas, elected to Assembly District 4 in November, has submitted a bill draft request to prepare a measure for consideration in the 2013 legislative session.
The one-line description for the request says: “Authorizes the possession of a concealed firearm on property of the Nevada System of Higher Education under certain circumstances.” Fiore, a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, made 2nd Amendment rights a key part (Continue reading…) CARSON CITY – Nevada casinos took in $978.8 million from gamblers in October, eking out a modest 1.9 percent increase over the same month in 2011, the Gaming Control Board reported today.
Sandoval made the request as chairman of the state Homeland Security Commission, which met today by teleconference.
A presentation will be prepared for the next meeting of the commission.It was the third consecutive month of modest gaming wins for the state.For the 2013 fiscal year that began July 1, the gaming win has increased 4.6 percent.Following is a snapshot of the front page, but you should click through to see the real thing. Readers, Colleagues, Media Partners & Friends: It is with deep appreciation for your help, encouragement, readership and support over the past three years that I am tasked with announcing the suspension of operations at the Nevada News Bureau.In short, we have been unable to secure the funds we would need to continue operating in 2013. More than two dozen Nevada newspapers and websites have been regularly publishing our stories this past year, and I regret that we will no longer be able to provide them with free, non-partisan content about Nevada government and politics.partner up with like-minded journalists and try, try again.